Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hmmm...

Sorry for the... long stretch... between updates here. I've been both sick and tired (not entirely in that order).

RPM is still very, very good.

Shinkenger is still better than Go-onger. (Looks like it's a little too Japanese traditional, culturally speaking, but other than that... And I love that skeleton guy who's been showing up the past few episodes. One of the nicest costumes ever, and that's saying something.)

Also, I've figured out why Dillon stopped being quite so tough after his Ranger debut.

It's because he gets +15 Awesome when fighting the Grinders, and -10 when fighting Tenaya 7.

An actual thing my sister said while the episode was on: "That suit really compliments [Tenaya 7's actress]." Orly? Took you long enough to notice, no offense.

More content soon, knock on wood.

1 comment:

  1. Actually I said her suit really complimented her because I couldn't say what I WANTED to say in front of the young child that was in the room. :D

    ReplyDelete